Cookies are used on our website. Some of them are mandatory, while others enable us to improve your user experience on our website.
Essential cookies are required for basic functions of the website. This ensures that the website functions properly.
|Stores the chosen tracking optin settings.
This group includes all scripts for analytical tracking and associated cookies. It helps us to improve the user experience of our website to improve your handling of our website.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track website usage for the website analysis report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and to help us compile an analysis report on how the website is performing. The information collected includes the number of visitors, the source from which it originates, and the pages in anonymous form.
|This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics in which the pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website to which it relates. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie that is used to limit the amount of data Google records on high-traffic websites.
1.Name: cobalt cathodes is also known as metal cobalt, electrolytic cobalt.
2. the production capacity layout: Taixing company cobalt blade production capacity of 3,000 tons / year.
3. Downstream application scenarios:
(1) Military market.
(2) Civil market, customer distribution:
1: Magnetic materials industry, the global distribution of magnetic materials is divided into two categories, one is Nd-Fe-B rare earth permanent magnet, the proportion of cobalt is 1-2%, and the other type is sm-co permanent magnet, the proportion of cobalt is 45-55%.
2: High-speed tool steel M35 M42, etc. The proportion of cobalt added in such industries is 5-8%.
3: Superalloys, there are many kinds of superalloys, among which there is a cobalt-based superalloy that becomes cobalt and chromium, also known as F75, which contains up to 65% cobalt.
4: The polymerization catalyst industry of the petrochemical textile industry, which mainly uses cobalt acetate and cobalt nitrate and cobalt bromide, such industries are used to directly dissolve high-purity metal cobalt with acid.
5. Hydrogen storage alloy powder, medical (artificial joints, dentures, etc.) and other industries
Figure 1: Magnetic material Figure 2: Cemented carbide
Figure 3 High-temperature engine Figure 4: Medical field
4. Market competitive advantage: high cobalt content, high purity. It has been 13 years since it was registered as an LME delivery brand in 2009. It is widely circulated in the international market and is highly recognized by the international market. GEM insists on the recycling strategy. GEM Cobalt is the first electric cobalt brand in the world to obtain SGS recycling.
5. Main Customers: