GEM has 2 national engineering research centers, which are the National Urban Mine Resource Recycling Engineering Center and Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China Circular Economy Research Center, 3 provincial R&D centers, and a laboratory with China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) and China Metrology Accreditation (CMA) authentication, forming an sophisticated industrial R&D and testing system of high-tech green products such as WPC, and becoming a leading technology research center and public testing platform for China’s WPC industry.
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter (USA, International advanced)
- Thermal deformation / D carter tester (Italy, International advanced)
- Pendulum Impact Tester (Italy, International advanced)
- UV Accelerated Weathering Tester (USA, International advanced)
- Light Stability and Weather Resistance Xenon Weatherometer (USA, International advanced)
- Microcomputer Control Electron Universal Material Tester (Domestic advanced)