格林美股份有限公司于2001年12月28日在深圳注册成立，2010年1月登陆深圳证券交易所中小企业板，股票代码 002340 ，总股本41.49亿股，净资产98.78亿元，年销售138亿元以上，在册员工5000余人。View details
GEM Co., Ltd. was registered and established in Shenzhen on December 28, 2001, and listed on the SME Board of Shenzhen Stock Exchange in January 2010. The stock code is 002340. It is the first stock in China to exploit "urban mine" resources, the first stock in the renewable resources industry and the electronic waste recycling industry. The total share capital is 4.78 billion shares, and the revenue in 2019 was 14.354 billion yuan, making it one of the top 500 listed companies in China, and one of the top 10 listed environmental protection companies in China
The company is mainly engaged in the business of waste battery recycling and power battery material remanufacturing, cobalt-nickel-tungsten recycling and cemented carbide manufacturing, electronic waste recycling, comprehensive utilization of scrapped automobiles, environmental governance service, etc. In the past 18 years, GEM has invested a total of 10 billion yuan in the recycling industry that runs through China, covering 11 provinces and municipalities directly under the Central Government, including Guangdong, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangxi, Henan, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Tianjin and Fujian, and radiated the world. The company also has investments in South Africa, Indonesia and South Korea, creates a green industry model for Chinese enterprises to meet the "Belt and Road" initiative, and become a green industry group that affects the world.
The company has been recognized as National Enterprise Technical Center, National Engineering Research Center, National Circular Economy Research Base, etc. It has built Chinese National WEEE Recycling Engineering Research Center, an urban mineral resources recycling engineering technology research center in Hubei Province, and a public technology platform with dual qualifications of CNAS certification of national recognized laboratories and CMA certification of national metrology and testing. It has advanced instruments such as X-RAY photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP), scanning electric mirror (SEM), X-ray diffractometer, laser particle size analyzer, etc. It has established industry-university-research cooperation with Tsinghua University, Central South University, Beijing University of Technology and Sheffield University, UK to form an open technology research and development system. The company has undertaken more than 40 scientific and technological research projects, such as the National Science and Technology Support Plan, the National High-tech Research and Development Plan (863), the National Key R&D Project, the International Science and Technology Cooperation Project, and the Global Environment Fund Project, and won more than 20 awards, such as the National Science and Technology Progress Award Second Prize, the Hubei Science and Technology Progress Award First Prize, the China Association of Circular Economy Science and Technology First Prize, and the China Patent Excellence Award.
In the future, under the guidance of the green development concept by the government, GEM will focus on the development of "urban mines + new energy materials" in a green and high quality manner. The talent-driven strategy implemented will promote the high-quality development of the enterprise, and build the enterprise into the world's largest core manufacturer of ternary materials for power batteries and the largest waste recycling enterprise in China!
1. With good political quality and moral cultivation, law-abiding, no violation of law and other bad records;
2. The fresh doctoral candidates who have obtained doctoral degree or have passed the doctoral thesis defense have professional backgrounds in physical chemistry, metallurgy, materials, environmental science, circular economy, information technology, automobile manufacturing, and economics;
3. Under 35 years old, physically and mentally healthy (the age range can be broader for those are excellent, but not more than 40 years old);
4. Being able to work full-time in postdoctoral research;
5. Having professional background related to the research direction, and strong scientific research ability and dedication spirit
6. Having certain research foundation in the research direction of doctoral topic selection, and having achieved certain research results;
7. Meeting other provisions stipulated by the National Post-Doctor Regulatory Commission and the postdoctoral research station to co-cultivate the post-doctors.
Applicants can make the application under one or two of the following topics:
|Key research and development topics||Professional direction||Number of people/person|
|01||Study on growth mechanism and performance influencing factors of ternary precursor for power batteries||Physical chemistry, materials science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, new energy materials and devices, etc.||1-2|
|02||Research on the theory and technology system of NCM doped precursor materials||Research on the theory and technology system of NCM doped precursor materials||1-2|
|03||Study on improving cyclic performance of high nickel ternary power battery materials||Physical chemistry, materials science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, new energy materials and devices, etc.||1-2|
|04||Research on the technology for improving the performance of doped cobalt oxide battery materials||Physical chemistry, materials science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, new energy materials and devices, etc.||1-2|
|05||Development of green recycling technology of waste tungsten materials and waste catalysts containing tungsten||Metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, etc.||1-2|
|06||Study on key technologies of preparing battery-grade nickel chemicals from laterite nickel ore||Mineral processing engineering, environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, etc.||1-2|
|07||Study on key technologies of extracting scandium resources from laterite nickel ore||Mineral processing engineering, environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, etc.||1-2|
|08||Study on high-value recycling technology of metallurgical slag||Environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, resource recycling science, etc.||1-2|
|09||Comprehensive utilization of complex copper slag and sludge and cooperative treatment of solid waste based on oxygen-enriched side blown molten pool smelting process||Environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, etc.||1-2|
|10||Green purification technology of plastics from complex sources||Chemical technology, environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, etc.||1-2|
|11||Regenerated PET foam material||Chemical technology, environmental science and engineering, materials science and engineering, etc.||1-2|
|12||Resource utilization of waste lithium iron phosphate battery||Environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, etc.||1-2|
|13||Study on a new separation method of waste battery pole piece and material||Environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, etc.||1-2|
|14||Study on key technologies of recycling and energy utilization of scrap car tailings||Environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, resource recycling science, etc.||1-2|
|15||Study on gradient utilization technology and products of power battery||Environmental science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, resource recycling science, etc.||1-2|
|16||Study on intelligent disassembly and information management of power battery||Automobile manufacturing, mechanical engineering, automatic information technology, etc.||1-2|
|Key research and development topics||Professional direction||Number of people/person|
|17||Study on the strategic cooperative development of new energy life cycle value chain and industrial model of comprehensive utilization||Applied economics, materials science and engineering, resource recycling science, etc.||1-2|
|18||Study on countermeasures and suggestions of hazardous waste pollution prevention and urban management||Metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, environmental science and engineering, resource recycling science, etc.||1-2|
|19||Study on the development strategy of green integral technology in circular economy park and new energy industrial park||Applied economics, environmental science and engineering, resource recycling science, etc.||1-2|
|20||Research on large renewable resource stockyard strategy and mineral market cycle index||Applied economics, resource recycling science, etc.||1-2|
|21||Study on corporate social responsibility system and green supply chain||Applied economics, resource recycling science, etc.||1-2|
1. Salary: In addition to generous treatment granted by the company to senior technical personnel, postdoctoral research fellows also enjoy living allowance and scientific research allowance according to the relevant support policies for introducing postdocs in Shenzhen and Baoan District where the company's workstation is located.
2. Provide housing with living furniture for postdoctoral research fellows.
1. Applicants should submit the following electronic application materials to the company:
(1) Personal resume in Chinese (attached with recent photo) and description of research direction and results;
(2) Relevant materials reflecting academic level, including catalogues of works (translated works), papers, awards and major responsible topics or projects, etc.;
(3) Postdoctoral topic selection and research plan (the applicant's ideas, feasibility analysis, research content, key issues to be solved, etc. on the research project)
2. After the company has examined the qualifications of the applicants, it will organize interviews to recruit candidates on a selective basis.
3. Contact information
Address: Floor 20, Building A, Rongchao Binhai Tower, South of Xinghua Road, Bao’an District, Shenzhen
Email address for receiving electronic data (subject of email: job application - name)